Rotaid PLUS Indoor Cabinet
The Rotaid PLUS Indoor Cabinet for Defibtech provides a robust, durable, and recognizable indoor storage solution for all of your Lifeline AEDs.
£250.00 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 01709 599 222
The Rotaid PLUS Indoor Cabinet from Defibtech provides a robust, durable, and recognizable indoor storage solution for all of your Lifeline AEDs. The characteristic round shape makes your life-saving equipment easy to find, and just a quick twist is needed to gain full access to the AED. The green-tinted polycarbonate cover comes with the international AED logo and the directive arrows and signage provide user guidance. The cabinet comes with a battery powered, audible alarm system to alert bystanders when the system is in use.
The unique cover is equipped with recesses for optimal grip with distinctive yellow striping and Defibtech’s logo. Its solid construction and UV filters ensure a long-lasting appearance and provide sturdy protection for your life-saving equipment. The translucent material makes sure your Lifeline AED and its Active Status Indicator (ASI) are visible at all times.
The cabinet is opened by a quick and intuitive twist that removes the cover from the backplate. A nylon strap holds the cover to the backplate, and the responder has full access to the AED. The AED inside is safely positioned on a metal stand and can be grabbed in an instant. All models of the Lifeline AED series and the Lifeline VIEW series can be used or stored with or without their carrying cases. A solid steel hook, attached to the bottom of the cabinet, can hold a tag, seal, or other rescue accessory.
Modern production techniques and the use of recycled materials allow the cabinet to meet the highest requirements when it comes to sustainability. Because of the battery powered alarm system, a power socket is not required, enabling an easy installation process.
Rotaid PLUS Indoor Cabinet, Features & Benefits:
• Easily identifiable – Striking round appearance, recognisable buoy design
• Environmentally friendly – Made from 100% recycled plastics
• Robust – IP54 rating protecting from dust & spray
• Vandalism Protection – Industry leading IK10 (20 Joule) rating
• Easy to Install – No power cables required and all fittings included
• No power required – battery powered
• Indicates lifesaving device with International AED logo
• Able to use with or without AED carry case
• Yellow backplate colour for fast identification
• Audible alarm system when the cabinet door is opened with 2-decibel level options
• For indoor use only
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the world’s leading cause of death. In the UK alone, SCA kills over 140,000 people including 12 young people every single week. Early defibrillation is the key to saving a victim of SCA. Their chances of survival rise up to 70% if defibrillation is achieved within the first 3 minutes compared to a 5% chance of survival if a defibrillator is not present.
Defibtech UK Distributor
Free UK Delivery
Free Product Demos
Application: Indoor use
WARNING: not for outdoor use
• Length: 47 cm 18,5”
• Width: 47 cm 18,5”
• Depth: 18 cm 7,1”
• Weight: 1,7 kg 3,75 lb
• 100% recycled ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), 4 mm thick
• Solid steel hook on the bottom to install tamper seal, instructions or other accessories
• A metal stand allows for safe placement of your AED
• 12 months
• Box size 50 x 50 x 25 centimeters / 19,7 x 19,7 x 9,8 inches
• All fastening materials included
• One cabinet per box
• 100% recycled green tinted polycarbonate, 5 mm thick, fully transparent, fitted with UV filters for long-lasting transparency and UV blocking
• A nylon strap is attached to the cover and connected to the backplate, and is fitted with brass rings
• 4 direction arrows and sticker provide guidance for opening the device
• 6 indents provide grip for fast and easy opening
Compatible Defibtech AEDs
• Lifeline AED / Lifeline AUTO
• Lifeline VIEW / Lifeline VIEW AUTO
• Lifeline ECG
• Lifeline PRO