CoronaSafe+™ (COVID-19 Respiratory Virus PCR Swabs)
- Highly sensitive swab test
- Government standard clinical testing method
- Results in 48 hours
- Can be conducted by an individual or medical personnel
- Support when administering test & understanding results
£250.00 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 01709 599 222
CoronaSafe+™ COVID-19 Respiratory Virus PCR Swabs
CoronaSafe+™ is a highly sensitive respiratory PCR swab test which provides detection of COVID-19. The PCR test kit detects the genetic information of the virus, the RNA. This is only possible if the virus is present and someone is actively infected.
PCR tests are used to directly detect the presence of an antigen, rather than the presence of the body’s immune response or antibodies. By detecting viral RNA, which will be present in the body before antibodies form or symptoms of the disease are present, the tests can tell whether or not someone has the virus early on. PCR testing is a government standard clinical testing method.
The best test protocol for an early infection is combining the CoronaSafe™ antibody test AND the CoronaSafe+™ PCR test which is reported to achieve a 98.6% detection rate within the first 5.5 days of infection. Results can be achieved generally in 2-4 days.
How To Use
- Purchase and receive PCR test kit
- Check swab expiry date before use
- Using the same testing swab stick, take a throat and nose swab
- Place the testing swab into its transport tube and fill out the relevant clinical dates
- Send samples as soon as possible for clinical review
- Receive results via e-mail/text in 48 hours
Throat Swab Test
1. Clean hands and put appropriate PPE
2. Insert the dry viral swab stick into mouth, and swab the posterior pharynx and tonsillar areas. Avoid the tongue
3. Remove swab from the throat and begin the nose swab test with same stick
Nose Swab Test
1. Blow nose into a tissue if able and wash hands
2. Put on appropriate PPE
3. Using the same swab as used for the throat, insert swab straight backward through the nostril (not upwards) along the floor of the nasal passage until you feel resistance
4. Rotate the swab a few times and leave in place for few seconds
5. Remove swab and package the specimen
Disclaimer: With the correct swab technique included with your order, the results are accurate and will produce a reliable result. Laboratory results available within 48 hours of receipt by the service provider. Tests returned to the laboratory via postal service may be subject to delays outside of our control.
Defibtech UK Distributor
Free UK Delivery
Free Product Demos