The FIRST self-contained professional AED, the Lifeline ECG provides video screen feedback to the user with clear real-time ECG readings. Unlike other professional AEDs, no additional carry handles or external cases make the Lifeline ECG quick and easy to access.
PROVEN the fastest AED on the market to shock with a charge time UNDER 4 SECONDS, the Lifeline ECG is simple and easy to use even in high pressure situations. The Lifeline AED range have been time and again PROVEN by independent studies as the simplest, easiest, sleekest devices available on the market. Don't believe us? Check out the most recent independent study by Centric First Aid!
The Lifeline ECG is a semi-automatic defibrillator designed for professional use. The easy Real Time Protocol allows for quick switching between compression-only CPR and compressions with rescue breaths, making it ideal to adapt to emergency situations.
A 4 year lithium battery allows for 5 years of standby life, 125 shocks, or 8 hours of continuous use. Supplied with a rescue kit (wipes, face shield, gloves, scissors, swab, and razor), the Lifeline ECG is ideal for a variety of situations where medical professionals will have access to the AED for use.
Maintenance is simple, too! Built-in videos help demonstrate maintenance systems with ease, so you'll always know your AED is ready to use.
- 3 lead ECG cable for simple use
- Video screen for real time ECG readings
- User manual and quick use card
- FREE ongoing support for the life of the device (warranty, free software upgrades, and pad/battery reminder service)
- Martek Lifecare are the only UK distributor of Defibtech.
- We provide free delivery on all orders.
- If you need a product demo, we can arrange this free of charge.