Outdoor Heated AED Cabinet
Outdoor heated AED cabinet with adjustable shelf to accommodate all the AEDs on the world market.
£536.00 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 01709 599 222
- Digital Temperature Display – so you can be assured of the temperature of your cabinet.
- Options for locking:
- Closing clasps at the side of the cabinet allowing you to close the cabinet but leave it unlocked.
- Key lock – a generic, robust (won’t break) key that allows you to lock your AED cabinet.
- Clear Perspex Door – so you can check the status of your Defibrillator without opening the cabinet.
- If you do need to lock your Defibrillator cabinet for security reasons then every trained person should be issued with their own key and backup keys should be located nearby. Placing a key in a “Break Glass” unit is also an option. Remember survival rates of a person in Cardiac Arrest drop by 7-10% per minute so quick access is essential.
- ILCOR Approved AED Signage
- Instructions of what to do in the event of a sudden collapse – “Dial 999, Start CPR, Use AED, Continue until Ambulance Arrives”
- Adjustable Shelf – above the heater to accommodate all AEDs on the world market
- No digital keypad – power failure can cause cabinets to remain locked so therefore this cabinet doesn’t use the keypads
- Robust steel, no plastic parts – plastic AED cabinets are weak and can get extremely hot in direct sunlight.
- 3 Pin UK Power Cord – can be plugged in or left without power.
- Inner Dimensions – 360(h) x 300(w) x 200(d)mm
- With our Outdoor Heated Alarmed AED Cabinet you can choose not to plug it in for the majority of the year and only do so when a long spell of very cold weather is coming!
Defibtech UK Distributor
Free UK Delivery
Free Product Demos