Beaty CPR Device
Ensure your CPR technique is perfect with Beaty, a device that helps you perform chest compressions effectively by providing audio feedback when reaching a depth of 5cm.
6-8 week lead time for new stock – to secure your order please contact us today
£39.99 Excl. VAT
Out of stock
Need help buying? 01709 599 222
Beaty CPR Device
Gauging the exact depth of chest compression is very difficult for professionals and almost impossible for bystanders and lay rescuers. By giving audible feedback when adequate force is applied to a patient’s chest during CPR, Beaty increases the sense of capability among rescuers and chances of survival among victims.
Beaty is to be used during CPR in cases of cardiac arrest, allowing the rescuer to perform effective chest compressions as suggested in the current guidelines. The device can be used by any person familiar with CPR and is to be used only on victims 8 years of age and above.
• Silicone Adapter – Adds protection to your device and increases user’s comfort when prolonged CPR is required
• Affordable Costs – What you pay for a few cups of coffee
• Audio Feedback – Enables the user to perform effective chest compression
• Small Dimensions and Lightweight – Designed to fit anywhere within reach
• Curved Silicone Pad Ergonomic Design – Fits the palm of the hand for optimal use
• Simple and user-friendly – Just apply and start compressing
• Developed by a team of leading doctors and medical engineers
Please note, we supply Beaty in red. To discuss other colour options, please reach out to a member of our team.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the world’s leading cause of death. In the UK alone, SCA kills over 60,000 people including 270 children in schools every year. Early defibrillation is the key to saving a victim of SCA, with the chances of survival rising up to 74% if defibrillation is achieved within the first 3 minutes compared to a 5% chance of survival if a defibrillator is not present.
Check out our blog for more information on Sudden Cardiac Arrest and other relevant stories.
Defibtech UK Distributor
Free UK Delivery
Free Product Demos