AED Armor Stainless Steel Outdoor Locked Cabinet with heating
Are you looking for heated AED storage? AED Armor’s Stainless-Steel Cabinet with heating will help ensure that your AED is safe, easily retrievable and always kept at a constant working temperature, ready for use in the event of a cardiac emergency. It’s bold design and high visibility will aid any level of first responder in delivering the life-saving treatment to the victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
£574.00 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 01709 599 222
This Heated AED storage cabinet from AED Armor will help you to keep your AED safe, secure and ready for use. Thanks to the bold design, accompanied with the chain of survival, no matter what level of training the first responder has, they’re sure to feel assisted and confident when delivering the potentially life-saving treatment to the victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
Martek Lifecare is the proud partner of AED Armor Defibrillator Storage Solutions, AED Armor is a UK manufacturer of quality and innovative AED storage solutions.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the world’s leading cause of death. In the UK alone, SCA kills over 60,000 people including 270 children in schools every year. Early defibrillation is the key to saving a victim of SCA, with the chances of survival rising up to 74% if defibrillation is achieved within the first 3 minutes compared to a 5% chance of survival if a defibrillator is not present.
Heated AED Storage, Features & Benefits:
- Stainless Steel casing for increased durability and longevity
- Large design to accommodate all sizes of defibs and their carry cases with vital rescue kit accessories
- IP66 rating – giving effective protection to the cabinet seals from the ingress of dust and water
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Keypad Lock for long-lasting protection from theft and vandalism
- Plastic wing handle for hard-wearing durability
- Thermostatically designed heating system, ensuring your AED is kept at a constant working temperature
- External viewing window for status checks and to give the defibrillator visibility
- Motion sensor LED light also acting as a removable torch to illuminate the cabinet when opened and aid the first responder
- Power source
- Removable torch to assist the first responder
- An optional alarm to alert passers-by that a cardiac emergency is taking place is also available
- Not sensitive to UV degradation
Defibtech UK Distributor
Free UK Delivery
Free Product Demos
Strong, visible and well suited for an outdoor wall mount position. The cabinet provides exceptional protection for all types and models of defibrillator.
Cabinet’s External Dimensions: 400mm (H) x 400mm (W) x 250mm (D)
Thickness of the metal: 1.5mmThick
Type of metal: 304 Stainless Steel
Thickness and type of powder coating: 100 Microns electrostatic polyester powder
Handle Materials: Stainless Steel
Fasteners Material: Sheridised mild steel